The Caroline Walker Trust 30th anniversary with an Awards Reception will be held on 12th November 2019 at the Royal Society of Medicine’s Chandos House, London.
The reception celebrates 30 years of successfully inspiring those who campaign for better food and nutrition to drive through an incremental positive change to the nation’s health. The evening will be hosted by CWT President, Professor Tim Lang who will present the Caroline Walker Trust’s awards for;
- Charity Food Campaigner of the Year
- Food Hero of the Year
- Media Campaigner of the Year
- Nutritionist of the Year
- Freelance Nutritionist of the Year
The aim is to recognise and celebrate distinctive and outstanding work in promoting public health which maintains and advances the standards of food and nutrition.
The theme for our awards ceremony is Affordable Food: Affordable Health. The Awards will be aligned to both our objective of improving the quality of our food to improve our health, along with exploring the connection between reducing the cost of food so that health is affordable to all.
We invite you to join us on the 12th November 2019 for the reception and post-award dinner.
The speakers include;
- Professor Tim Lang, Caroline Walker Trust President
- Professor Wendy Wills, Vice President
- Felicity Lawrance, Award-Winning Journalist and Editor. Special Correspondent for the Guardian newspaper and close friend of Caroline Walker
- Peter Stefanovic, Lawyer, Social Injustice & Anti-Poverty Campaigner
- Dan Crossley, Executive Director, Food Ethics Council
- Anka Johnston, Chair of the Caroline Walker Trust
Tickets for the reception and post-award dinner are available on Eventbrite. Book now to get the early bird rate! available until 15 October 2019.