The Caroline Walker Trust Awards highlight the successes in the field of food and nutrition with a view to inspiring those currently working in food and nutrition to continue to drive through incremental positive changes to the nation’s health.
The CWT award scheme aims to recognise and celebrate distinctive and outstanding work in promoting public health which maintains and advances the standards of food and nutrition.
The theme for our awards ceremony is Nutritional Innovation in the Virtual World. The Awards will be aligned with our objective of improving the quality of our food to improve our health. They will recognise the achievements of individuals and groups who have continued to work toward this goal through unprecedented challenges.
There will be six award categories this year;
- Nutritionist of the Year
- Freelance Nutritionist of the Year
- Charity Food Campaigner of the Year
- Food Hero of the Year
- Media Campaigner of the Year
- Workplace Nutrition Programme of the Year
These awards are supported by the Nutrition Society, AfN and SENSE
The Caroline Walker Trust is celebrating achievements in the field of nutrition and health with an Awards Announcement in November 2021 in London (Venue TBC).
Winners will receive the title of the category, an award certificate, a £250 honoraria and a prize.
To enter, complete the form below with the details of your nominee or nomination. Your nomination will be judged by an independent panel of judges comprised of experts in food and nutrition.
The closing date for nominations is Monday 16 August 2021
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
- Follow the link to complete the online registration.
- Select the category you would like to enter.
- Provide your written submission within the appropriate text fields.
- Email any lead image and relevant support material to [email protected]
- Submit an entry and make payment where applicable.
Entries are charged £25 per entry. Entries that have not been paid will be disqualified.
Please read the description and criteria of the category you wish to enter carefully – entries that do not comply might be marked down or rejected.